When someone asks what we do at PrimePoint, the answer is simple. We help people and organizations be better. With solutions designed just for you, we help solve complex problems that put you on the path to positive, lasting change. And, you won't find off-the-shelf solutions at PrimePoint. By leveraging significant industry knowledge and expertise, we work in partnership with you every step of the way to customize our approach and recommendations. We're not satisfied with "good". We want you to be "great".
Our mission is to increase organizational capacity and improve performance by engaging human potential.
We achieve our mission by adhering to the following values and guiding principles:
- Results oriented and tailored services based on client needs and objectives
- Honesty, integrity and respect in all interactions with our clients
- Continuous learning that incorporates reflectivity and improvement
- Communication that is open, straightforward and two-way
- Responsiveness and timeliness in addressing organizational needs and concerns
- Collaborative leadership and accountability across organizational boundaries
- New and progressive ideas, best practices, and cutting-edge theory that is put into practice
- Knowledge enriched by consultation, training and education
- Respect for diverse cultural values of clients
- Professionalism and unbiased commitment to organizations and communities
Elizabeth G. Burton has led large-scale program change efforts and process improvement initiatives for public, private and nonprofit organizations. She is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer on organizational change, performance excellence, strategic marketing, communications, and leadership. Previously Elizabeth led large-scale change efforts for a global technology company, and has served in leadership positions in government, education, healthcare and technology organizations. As principal consultant with PrimePoint, Elizabeth has worked with public and private sector organizations across the U.S. on improvement and start-up initiatives. She previously served as a Senior Fellow with the Performance Institute and the Council for Nonprofit Innovation in Washington, D.C. where she provided consulting and training services to federal and state government staff, as well as nonprofit organizations. As an Examiner with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Program (MBNQA), Elizabeth reviewed healthcare and education applications for quality and performance excellence. The MBNQA is the only Presidential Award for performance excellence.
Elizabeth was selected as a Woman Worth Watching by the Profiles in Diversity Journal in 2014, and a Top Woman in Business (KY) by The Lane Report.